national EN[ˈnæʃ(ə)nəl] US
국가의, 국가 내셔널
- 내셔널 (National)은 다음의 뜻을 가지고 있다.
내셔널 세미컨덕터는 미국의 반도체 회사이다.
내셔널 리그는 미국 메이저 리그 야구중 하나이다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLnationals
- A subject of a nation.
- The diplomats were advised not to interact with any foreign nationals except on official duty.
- (usually in the plural) A tournament in which participants from all over the nation compete.
- After winning the regional tournament, the team advanced to the nationals.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore nationalSUPmost national
- Of or having to do with a nation.
- (by extension) Of or having to do with a country (sovereign state).
- Import tariffs were raised for the national interest.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Protagonists in social struggles, national liberation movements, and campaigns for citizens' rights, they invariably founded totalitarian, oppressive, and liberticidal regimes.
- In Australia soccer has gone from being dismissed as wogball as some called it to a widely supported national game
- The national symbol for this new attitude is Bernhard Goetz, who was acquitted of attempted murder by a jury after admitting he shot four underclassers because he thought they meant him harm.
Meaning of national for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "national" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr national
- en nationality
- en nationalism
- en nationally
- en nationalist