native 뜻 EN[ˈneɪtɪv] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLnativesSUF-ative
- A person who is native to a place; a person who was born in a place.
- (in particular) A person of aboriginal stock, as distinguished from a person who was or whose ancestors were foreigners or settlers/colonizers. Alternative letter-case form of Native (aboriginal inhabitant of the Americas or Australia).
- Some natives must have stolen our cattle.
- A native speaker.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore nativeSUPmost native
- Belonging to one by birth.
- This is my native land.
- English is not my native language.
- I need a volunteer native New Yorker for my next joke…
- Characteristic of or relating to people inhabiting a region from prehistoric times.
- What are now called ‘Native Americans’ used to be called Indians.
- The native peoples of Australia are called aborigines.
- Alternative letter-case form of Native (of or relating to the native inhabitants of the Americas, or of Australia).
- Born or grown in the region in which it lives or is found; not foreign or imported.
- a native inhabitant
- native oysters or strawberries
- Many native artists studied abroad.
- (biology, of a species) Which occurs of its own accord in a given locality, to be contrasted with a species introduced by man.
- The naturalized Norway maple often outcompetes the native North American sugar maple.
- (computing, of software) Pertaining to the system or architecture in question.
- This is a native back-end to gather the latest news feeds.
- The native integer size is sixteen bits.
- (mineralogy) Occurring naturally in its pure or uncombined form; native aluminium, native salt.
- Arising by birth; having an origin; born.
- Original; constituting the original substance of anything.
- native dust
- Naturally related; cognate; connected (with).
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Mount McKinley was known to Russians as Bulshaia and to the natives of Cook Inlet as Traleyka. Both names signify 'high' or 'big mountain.' The natives of the interior know it as Denali.
- This is a male contraceptive pill based on the active ingredient of gendarussa, a shrub native to Indonesia , where the drug has been developed.
- "Gentle gales, Fanning their odoriferous wings, dispense Native perfumes, and whisper whence they stole Those balmy spoils." —Milton.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Native American leader Chief Seattle urged ecological responsibility, referring to Brother Eagle and Sister Sky in his purported 1854 speech.
Meaning of native for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "native" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr native
- en natives
- fr natives
- en native-born
- en natively