native EN[ˈneɪtɪv] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLnativesSUF-ative
- A person who is native to a place; a person who was born in a place.
- (in particular) A person of aboriginal stock, as distinguished from a person who was or whose ancestors were foreigners or settlers/colonizers. Alternative letter-case form of Native (aboriginal inhabitant of the Americas or Australia).
- Some natives must have stolen our cattle.
- A native speaker.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore nativeSUPmost native
- Belonging to one by birth.
- This is my native land.
- English is not my native language.
- I need a volunteer native New Yorker for my next joke…
- Characteristic of or relating to people inhabiting a region from prehistoric times.
- What are now called ‘Native Americans’ used to be called Indians.
- The native peoples of Australia are called aborigines.
- Alternative letter-case form of Native (of or relating to the native inhabitants of the Americas, or of Australia).
- Born or grown in the region in which it lives or is found; not foreign or imported.
- a native inhabitant
- native oysters or strawberries
- Many native artists studied abroad.
- (biology, of a species) Which occurs of its own accord in a given locality, to be contrasted with a species introduced by man.
- The naturalized Norway maple often outcompetes the native North American sugar maple.
- (computing, of software) Pertaining to the system or architecture in question.
- This is a native back-end to gather the latest news feeds.
- The native integer size is sixteen bits.
- (mineralogy) Occurring naturally in its pure or uncombined form; native aluminium, native salt.
- Arising by birth; having an origin; born.
- Original; constituting the original substance of anything.
- native dust
- Naturally related; cognate; connected (with).
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- “Lojbanistan” is both an imaginary country where Lojban is the native language, and a term for the actual community of Lojbanspeakers, scattered over the world.
- "Gentle gales, Fanning their odoriferous wings, dispense Native perfumes, and whisper whence they stole Those balmy spoils." —Milton.
- Modern US culture has superseded the native forms.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Native American leader Chief Seattle urged ecological responsibility, referring to Brother Eagle and Sister Sky in his purported 1854 speech.
Meaning of native for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "native" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr native
- en natives
- fr natives
- en native-born
- en natively