- 자연(自然)은 다음을 가리키는 말이다.
인간의 영향이 미치지 않은 그대로의 현상과 그에 따른 물질
산, 바다, 호수와 같은 자연 환경
사람을 제외한 자연물 모두
사람을 포함한 하늘과 땅, 우주 만물
인위적이지 않은 행동이나 현상
- 명사 (Noun)PLnaturesSUF-ure
- NU The natural world; consisting of all things unaffected by or predating human technology, production and design. e.g. the ecosystem, the natural environment, virgin ground, unmodified species, laws of nature.
- The innate characteristics of a thing. What something will tend by its own constitution, to be or do. Distinct from what might be expected or intended.
- The summary of everything that has to do with biological, chemical and physical states and events in the physical universe.
- Conformity to that which is natural, as distinguished from that which is artificial, or forced, or remote from actual experience.
- Kind, sort; character; quality.
- OBS Physical constitution or existence; the vital powers; the natural life.
- OBS Natural affection or reverence.
- 동사 (Verb)SGnaturesPRnaturingPT, PPnatured
- OBS To endow with natural qualities.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- I am beginning to sense a backlash among the masses against freaklitters in general, and against those who play games with nature to achieve multiple births.
- The race and course of age is certain; and there is but one way of nature and the same simple; and to every part of a man's life and age are given his convenient times and proper tempestivities.
- Mother Nature interspersed a few dandelions among the petunias, but it was a pretty garden, anyway.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Nature called, so I stepped into the woods and watered a tree.
- Nature 'publishes itself in creatures, reaching from particles and spicula, through transformation on transformation to the highest symmetries.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Zoophilism bears witness to a new human being, one who no longer fears nature.
- It is the creation of a verist, of a naturalist, founded on a clear and intimate perception of nature.
- Yet the latter, 'and his works, shall eternally coendure with the former, and the unoriginated principles of his moral nature!
Meaning of nature for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "nature" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 단수로만 사용하는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr nature
- en natured
- en natures
- fr natures
- fr naturel