- 명사 (Noun)PLnears
- The left side of a horse or of a team of horses pulling a carriage etc.
- 동사 (Verb)SGnearsPRnearingPT, PPneared
- To come closer to; to approach.
- The ship nears the land.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMnearerSUPnearest
- Physically close.
- Closely connected or related.
- Close to one's interests, affection, etc.; intimate; dear.
- a near friend
- Close to anything followed or imitated; not free, loose, or rambling.
- a version near to the original
- So as barely to avoid or pass injury or loss; close; narrow.
- a near escape
- (of an event) Approaching.
- The end is near.
- Approximate, almost.
- The two words are near synonyms.
- (dated) Next to the driver, when he is on foot; (US) on the left of an animal or a team.
- the near ox; the near leg
- OBS Immediate; direct; close; short.
- OBS SLA Stingy; parsimonious.
- 부사 (Adverb)COMnearerSUPnearest
- Having a small intervening distance with regard to something.
- I'm near-sighted.
- COL nearly.
- 전치사 (Preposition)
- Close to, in close proximity to.
- There are habitable planets orbiting many of the stars near our Sun.
- Close to in time.
- The voyage was near completion.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- As shown previously, stable macrohaemodynamics in our model remained near the lower limit of the renal auto-regulatory range reported for anaesthetized rats.
- Kavanagh said a scan yesterday detected a small tear in Maldivian's near side suspensory ligament.
- The right femur displays a third trochanter near its proximal end, which is situated cranioventrally with respect to the mare.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The sheep skedaddled as soon as the shepherd’s dog came near.
Meaning of near for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "near" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 부사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 전치사
. 그것은 또한 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en nearly
- en nearer
- en nearest
- en nearby
- en nears