nearby 뜻 EN US
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore nearbySUPmost nearby
- adjacent, near, very close.
- He stopped at a nearby store for some groceries.
- 부사 (Adverb)COMmore nearbySUPmost nearby
- next to, close to.
- I'm glad my friends live nearby where I can visit them.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Seeing the trip cord of a bouncing Betty nearby gave us cold chills, and we moved all the more slowly through the woods.
- Wilbur sees another little washback nearby get picked up and placed in the ocean by a well-meaning beach-goer.
- The sea was dangerous because of icebergs calving off the nearby glacier.
Meaning of nearby for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "nearby" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 부사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 4
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 5
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en nearly
- en Earby
- en early
- en nearer
- en weary