needle 뜻 EN[ˈniː.dl] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLneedles
- A long, thin, sharp implement usually for piercing such as sewing, or knitting, acupuncture, tattooing, body piercing, medical injections etc.
- The seamstress threaded the needle to sew on a button.
- Any slender, pointed object resembling a needle, such as a pointed crystal, a sharp pinnacle of rock, an obelisk, etc.
- A long, thin device for indicating measurements on a dial or graph, e.g. a compass needle.
- The needle on the fuel gauge pointed to empty.
- A sensor for playing phonograph records, a phonograph stylus.
- Ziggy bought some diamond needles for his hi-fi phonograph.
- A long, pointed leaf found on some conifers.
- INF (usually preceded by the) The death penalty carried out by lethal injection.
- 동사 (Verb)SGneedlesPRneedlingPT, PPneedled
- To pierce with a needle, especially for sewing or acupuncture.
- VT To tease in order to provoke; to poke fun at.
- Billy needled his sister incessantly about her pimples.
- VT To form in the shape of a needle.
- to needle crystals
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Using B-Ultrasound guidance, an 18-gauge puncture needle (Angiotech Company, Denmark) was advanced transhepatically into the gallbladder.
- She motions with the needle across the station to the paralysed, slack-handed clock.
- pointed (as in A needle has a pointed end. - the end of a needle has a point.)
Meaning of needle for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "needle" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en needless
- en needlet
- en needler
- en needled
- en needles