needs EN[niːdz] US
- 명사 (Noun)BFneed
- plural of need.
- 동사 (Verb)BFneedPRneedingPT, PPneeded
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of need.
- 부사 (Adverb)BFneed
- Of necessity; necessarily; indispensably; often with must, and equivalent to "of need".
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The next step was the invention of the self-tailing device, whereby the need for a tailer, holding the sheet or halyard while another person operated the winch, was eliminated.
- I need more information to get a better view of the situation.
- I need a present for my friend, and I think this is just the thing.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- I donated the clothes my son outgrew to help children in need.
- if you are up to par, which is my discretion, i will find an exciting part with other attractive taco bumpers that will suit your needs.
- Mark, please see to Mrs. Landingham and make sure she has everything she needs.
Meaning of needs for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "needs" 는 부사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 부사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en needst
- en needsly
- en needsome
- en needs-cost