neighbored 뜻 EN
- 동사 (Verb)BFneighborSGneighborsPRneighboringSUF-red
- simple past tense and past participle of neighbor.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- (Now, at this point I should mention that my slutwad neighbor has been throwing a party since about 7:00. It's not one you can miss either; the floors in my house are vibrating from the music.)
- To compensate me for his tree landing on my shed, my neighbor paved my driveway.
- My nosey next door neighbor turned me in for building my garage without a permit.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- At the same time, the Republic of Cyprus is stymied by a counterembargo by Turkey on its ships and planes, denying them access to the giant and lucrative Turkish market, its closest neighbor.
- His snoring was so loud that it woke the neighbors.
- From the start of their strange and embattled marriage, they established a pattern of suddenly pulling up stakes with little notice to family members or neighbors.
Meaning of neighbored for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "neighbored" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 8
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en neighboured
- en neighbore
- en neighborred
- en neighbors
- en neyghbore