nine EN[naɪn] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLninesSUF-ine
- The digit or figure 9.
- (card games) A playing card with nine pips.
- (weaponry) A nine-millimeter semi-automatic pistol.
- (computing, engineering, chiefly in the plural) A statistical unit of proportion (of reliability, purity, etc.).
- They guaranteed that our Web site would have 99.99% uptime, or four nines.
- (baseball) A baseball club, a baseball team (composed of nine players).
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- John Wesley Powell ... the one-armed Civil War veteran led nine men in four wooden dories down the untamed and uncharted Colorado River and into the equally untamed and uncharted Grand Canyon.
- Declarer threw his queen of spades on the high diamond. He then won the last three tricks with his ace, queen and nine of hearts behind East's jack third.
- There are two macroborings in the Cambrian, which contrasts with nine ichnotaxa known from the Ordovician [26 , 20 ].
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Nine numbered symphonies, including the Fifth, were composed by Beethoven.
- Nine riders [ … ] dropped out with injuries sustained in two crashes during the 136km trip from suburban Adelaide through the Clare Valley winegrowing region to Victor Harbour on the coast.
Meaning of nine for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "nine" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 숫자
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en nineteenth
- en ninety-nine
- en ninety-five
- en ninety-two
- en ninety-six