norm 뜻 EN[nɔːm]
- 명사 (Noun)PLnormsPREnor-
- (usually definite, the norm) That which is regarded as normal or typical.
- Unemployment is the norm in this part of the country.
- A rule that is enforced by members of a community.
- Not eating your children is just one of those societal norms.
- (philosophy, computer science) A sentence with non-descriptive meaning, such as a command, permission, or prohibition.
- (mathematics) A function, generally denoted or , that maps vectors to non-negative scalars and has the following properties.
- (chess) A high level of performance in a chess tournament, several of which are required for a player to receive a title.
- 동사 (Verb)SGnormsPRnormingPT, PPnormed
- (analysis) To endow (a vector space, etc) with a norm.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The game then went into extra innings, when Rally Killer Miller brought in the absolutely godawful Norm Charlton, one of the crapperific pitchers in Seattle's pen last year.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Norm will strip the old varnish before painting the chair.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Having a husband who was so brimmingly full of fun might have involved a certain strain; still, the fact that Véra was not similarly blessed is just a reminder of the planetary norm.
Meaning of norm for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "norm" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 5
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en norman
- en normal
- fr normal
- en normans
- en normally