normal EN[ˈnɔːməl] US
표준, 일반 노멀
- 노멀(영어: Normal)은 다음과 같은 뜻이 있다.
노멀 (일리노이 주)
- 명사 (Noun)PLnormalsPREnor-
- (geometry) A line or vector that is perpendicular to another line, surface, or plane.
- SLA NC A person who is normal, who fits into mainstream society, as opposed to those who live alternative lifestyles.
- NU the usual state.
- His workload is now back to normal.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore normalSUPmost normal
- According to norms or rules.
- Organize the data into third normal form.
- Healthy; not sick or ill.
- John is feeling normal again.
- (Of a school) teaching teachers how to teach (to certain norms).
- My grandmother attended Mankato State Normal School.
- (chemistry) Of, relating to, or being a solution containing one equivalent weight of solute per litre of solution.
- (organic chemistry) Describing a straight chain isomer of an aliphatic hydrocarbon, or an aliphatic compound in which a substituent is in the 1- position of such a hydrocarbon.
- (physics, of a mode in an oscillating system) In which all parts of an object vibrate at the same frequency (see normal mode).
- (rail transport, of points) in the default position, set for the most frequently used route.
- (geometry) Perpendicular to a tangent line or derivative of a surface in Euclidean space.
- (mathematics) Adhering to or being what is considered natural or regular in a particular field or context.
- (topology, of a topology) In which disjoint closed sets can be separated by disjoint neighborhoods.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- For Six1 IHC staining in prostate cancer tissues and normal prostate tissues, immunoreactivity was seen primarily in the cytoplasm and perinucleus of prostate cancer cells (Fig.  1 ).
- It looks like a normal car at first sight. But when we open the hood, we discover something quite new.
- But I do know what sex ze is. It used to influence me. But now I talk to hir like a normal person. I mean, without thinking about what ze is.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- By applying electric potential to the neon atoms, the electrons become excited, then emit a photon when returning to normal.
- A hyperosculating point is one where the tangent space meets with order higher than normal.
- Sonographic assessments including brain and abdominal sonographies and ocular examination for the potential seeding of the fungi were normal.
Meaning of normal for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "normal" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 단수로만 사용하는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr normal
- en normally
- en normality
- en normalcy
- en normalization