- 부사 (Adverb)COMmore normallySUPmost normallyPREnor-SUF-ly
- Under normal conditions or circumstances; usually; most of the time.
- Normally, I eat breakfast at 6am, but today, I got up late and didn't eat until 9.
- In the expected or customary manner.
- Lisa ate normally, until she realised that she was late for choir, when she sped up.
- To a usual or customary extent or degree.
- He was abnormally agitated, she only normally so.
- (mathematics, statistics) In the manner of a variable with a Gaussian distribution.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- If someone normally burns in 10 minutes with no sunscreen, then a sunscreen with sun protection factor 20 will provide protection for up to 20x10 = 200 minutes
- Of particular note, although ketamine is normally considered a locomotor stimulant at subanesthetic doses, we have found locomotor depressant effects at very low subanesthetic doses.
- Detached sidewalks generally occur in residential areas and are normally separated from the curb by a tree lawn.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Normally I just put tomato purée on my pizza, but today I made my own tomato sauce. It was delicious.
Meaning of normally for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "normally" 는 부사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 학위 부사
및 시간 부사
. 그것은 또한 형태소
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접미사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 4
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 3
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en normally black
- en normally white