note EN[nəʊt] US
노트, 참고 노트
- 노트(note)는 한국어에서는 주로 종이 묶음의 뜻으로 쓰인다.
속도의 단위를 나타내는 노트(knot)
로터스 노트(Lotus Note) 는 IBM사의 업무용 소프트웨어이다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLnotesSUF-ote
- (heading) A symbol or annotation.
- Whosoever appertain to the visible body of the church, they have also the notes of external profession.
- (heading) A written or printed communication or commitment.
- I left him a note to remind him to take out the trash.
- Here is now the smith's note for shoeing.
- I didn't have any coins to pay with, so I used a note.
- (music, heading) A sound.
- The wakeful bird [ …] tunes her nocturnal note.
- NU Observation; notice; heed.
- NU Reputation; distinction.
- a poet of note
- OBS Notification; information; intelligence.
- OBS Stigma; brand; reproach.
- NU (Britain dialectal, Northern England, Ireland, Scotland) That which is needed or necessary; business; duty; work.
- (Britain dialectal, Northern England, Ireland, Scotland) The giving of milk by a cow or sow; the period following calving or farrowing during which a cow or sow gives milk; the milk given by a cow or sow during such a period.
- 동사 (Verb)SGnotesPRnotingPT, PPnoted
- VT To notice with care; to observe; to remark; to heed.
- If you look to the left, you can note the old cathedral.
- VT To record in writing; to make a memorandum of.
- We noted his speech.
- VT To denote; to designate.
- The modular multiplicative inverse of x may be noted x-1.
- VT To annotate.
- VT To set down in musical characters.
- VT To record on the back of (a bill, draft, etc.) a refusal of acceptance, as the ground of a protest, which is done officially by a notary.
- (Can we verify(+) this sense?) OBS Contraction of ne mote (“may not”).
- (Can we verify(+) this sense?) To butt; to push with the horns.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- His wife superscribed her own notes on each of his letters before sending them in packets to the editor.
- Richard Bryant (the noted "DICKBOY") was of this gang, as were Ben. Kayford and Geo. Ward (alias DAGGER) and some others, all hanged at Gloucester, Bristol, Salisbury, and Ilchester.
- At a postpreview notes session last week, Mr. Schumacher sat surrounded by cast members in a semicircle, like a shepherd and his flock.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Note that the acentrosomal spindle pole completely lacks astral MTs and is associated with much less ER than the centrosome-containing pole.
- Note in addition the loss of many microchaetae on the notum of hemizygous H cwt /H attP flies.
- Note that the cilioretinal vessels (black arrowheads) at the disc margin move into the PPA region as the disc tilt progresses.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Even though he had bad news, he tried to wind up his speech on a positive note.
- The books on top of the piano resonate when he plays certain notes.
- The crown panicoid divergence date of 20.24 [7.9, 36.8] mya for set one and 23.61[8.2, 36.8] mya for set two is also of note.
Meaning of note for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "note" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 단수로만 사용하는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr note
- en notes
- fr notes
- en noted
- en noteworthy