note 뜻 EN[nəʊt] US
노트, 참고 노트
- 노트(note)는 한국어에서는 주로 종이 묶음의 뜻으로 쓰인다.
속도의 단위를 나타내는 노트(knot)
로터스 노트(Lotus Note) 는 IBM사의 업무용 소프트웨어이다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLnotesSUF-ote
- (heading) A symbol or annotation.
- Whosoever appertain to the visible body of the church, they have also the notes of external profession.
- (heading) A written or printed communication or commitment.
- I left him a note to remind him to take out the trash.
- Here is now the smith's note for shoeing.
- I didn't have any coins to pay with, so I used a note.
- (music, heading) A sound.
- The wakeful bird [ …] tunes her nocturnal note.
- NU Observation; notice; heed.
- NU Reputation; distinction.
- a poet of note
- OBS Notification; information; intelligence.
- OBS Stigma; brand; reproach.
- NU (Britain dialectal, Northern England, Ireland, Scotland) That which is needed or necessary; business; duty; work.
- (Britain dialectal, Northern England, Ireland, Scotland) The giving of milk by a cow or sow; the period following calving or farrowing during which a cow or sow gives milk; the milk given by a cow or sow during such a period.
- 동사 (Verb)SGnotesPRnotingPT, PPnoted
- VT To notice with care; to observe; to remark; to heed.
- If you look to the left, you can note the old cathedral.
- VT To record in writing; to make a memorandum of.
- We noted his speech.
- VT To denote; to designate.
- The modular multiplicative inverse of x may be noted x-1.
- VT To annotate.
- VT To set down in musical characters.
- VT To record on the back of (a bill, draft, etc.) a refusal of acceptance, as the ground of a protest, which is done officially by a notary.
- (Can we verify(+) this sense?) OBS Contraction of ne mote (“may not”).
- (Can we verify(+) this sense?) To butt; to push with the horns.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- He made the first in vivo observations of microcirculation in medullary sinusoids and endosteal vessels, noting that their blood velocities were comparable to those reported from nonosseous tissues.
- In this note we investigate local properties for microlocally symmetrizable hyperbolic systems with just time dependent coefficients.
- The inquiry’s chair, Alex Gallacher, later looked up flexicuffs on an electronic device, and described them as “basically cable ties”, noting it would be very easy for Nichols to mistake them as such.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Note the shift in tone between the first verse and the second.
- Note how the zygophores are tightly appressed parallel to each other while fusing to form the progametangia.
- Note that the cilioretinal vessels (black arrowheads) at the disc margin move into the PPA region as the disc tilt progresses.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The books on top of the piano resonate when he plays certain notes.
- Coming up on the left is a historical building worth noting.
- The crown panicoid divergence date of 20.24 [7.9, 36.8] mya for set one and 23.61[8.2, 36.8] mya for set two is also of note.
Meaning of note for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "note" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 단수로만 사용하는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr note
- en notes
- fr notes
- en noted
- en noteworthy