object 뜻 EN[ˈɒb.dʒɛkt] US US
대상, 개체 오브젝트
- 오브젝트(object)는 다음을 가리키는 말이다.
객체 - 객관, 대상
객체 (컴퓨터 과학)
객체 지향 프로그래밍
객체는 영어로 오브젝트(object)라고 하며 이는 문법의 목적어로 해석하기도 한다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLobjectsPREob-
- A thing that has physical existence.
- The goal, end or purpose of something.
- (grammar) The noun phrase which is an internal complement of a verb phrase or a prepositional phrase. In a verb phrase with a transitive action verb, it is typically the receiver of the action.
- A person or thing toward which an emotion is directed.
- Mary Jane had been the object of Peter's affection for years.
- The convertible, once object of his desire, was now the object of his hatred.
- (computing) In object-oriented programming, an instantiation of a class or structure.
- (category theory) An element within a category upon which functions operate. Thus, a category consists of a set of element objects and the functions that operate on them.
- OBS Sight; show; appearance; aspect.
- 동사 (Verb)SGobjectsPRobjectingPT, PPobjected
- VI To disagree with something or someone; especially in a Court of Law, to raise an objection.
- I object to the proposal to build a new airport terminal.
- VT OBS To offer in opposition as a criminal charge or by way of accusation or reproach; to adduce as an objection or adverse reason.
- VT OBS To set before or against; to bring into opposition; to oppose.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- If slice category C over X has two objects (A, f) and (B, g) and a morphism h : (A, f) → (B, g), then this morphism would correspond to a like-named morphism h : A → B of C such that .
- It ought not to be our object to angelize, nor to brutalize, but to humanize man. — W. Taylor.
- In rehearsals here the director, Oliver Butler, has brought up kintsugi, the Japanese art of repairing broken objects with powdered gold or other colors to accentuate the cracks.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Microlensed double-image quasars have sent a consistent message that the baryonic dark matter consists of a dark population of free-roaming planet mass objects.
Meaning of object for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "object" 는 형태소
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접두사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 자동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en objects
- en objection
- fr objection
- en objected
- en objections