obtain 뜻 EN[əbˈteɪn] US
- 동사 (Verb)SGobtainsPRobtainingPT, PPobtainedSUF-ain
- VT To get hold of; to gain possession of, to procure; to acquire, in any way.
- VI OBS To secure (that) a specific objective or state of affairs be reached.
- VI OBS To prevail, be victorious; to succeed.
- VT OBS To hold; to keep, possess or occupy.
- VI To exist or be the case; to hold true, be in force.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Such papers have been print-embossed or spanished to obtain special effects.
- By breeding two troglobitic species of the genus Aphaenops, she was able to obtain the first larval instar and observed that it does not feed.
- The solutions are obtained by expressing the metric function in terms of an auxiliary function which satisfies the Laplace equation, a characteristic property of the conformastatic spacetimes.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Obtained buccal epithelium and newly drawn, uncentrifuged blood collected in an EDTA tube were used for analysis of gene expression: a control GAPDH gene and Osteocalcin gene.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Instead, we perform an upper triangularization of the system to separate only the outgoing modes at all points in the frequency space, so that an exact estimate of the outgoing modes can be obtained.
- With the notion of uncorrelatedness for random variables under the sublinear expectation, a weak law of large numbers is obtained.
Meaning of obtain for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "obtain" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 자동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 8
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en obtained
- en obtaining
- en obtainable
- en obtains
- en obtainer