obtain EN[əbˈteɪn] US
- 동사 (Verb)SGobtainsPRobtainingPT, PPobtainedSUF-ain
- VT To get hold of; to gain possession of, to procure; to acquire, in any way.
- VI OBS To secure (that) a specific objective or state of affairs be reached.
- VI OBS To prevail, be victorious; to succeed.
- VT OBS To hold; to keep, possess or occupy.
- VI To exist or be the case; to hold true, be in force.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The "isomorphic" PPTL formulas can be obtained by first an equisatisfiable translation and then an isomorphic mapping.
- After Page, Dr. E. Goodenough ruled the school from 1819 to 1828. On his retirement he obtained the deanery of Wells ...
- A 600μL blood sample acquired in hirudinized tubes (Sarstedt) was obtained to perform ADP and TRAP tests in each patient.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Obtained buccal epithelium and newly drawn, uncentrifuged blood collected in an EDTA tube were used for analysis of gene expression: a control GAPDH gene and Osteocalcin gene.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- With the notion of uncorrelatedness for random variables under the sublinear expectation, a weak law of large numbers is obtained.
- Instead, we perform an upper triangularization of the system to separate only the outgoing modes at all points in the frequency space, so that an exact estimate of the outgoing modes can be obtained.
Meaning of obtain for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "obtain" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 자동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 8
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en obtained
- en obtaining
- en obtainable
- en obtains
- en obtainer