occur 뜻 EN[əˈkɜː] US
- 동사 (Verb)SGoccursPRoccurringPT, PPoccurred
- To happen or take place.
- The liftoff will occur in exactly twelve seconds.
- To present or offer (itself).
- I will write if the opportunity occurs.
- (impersonal) To come or be presented to the mind; to suggest (itself).
- (sciences) To be present or found.
- The chemical monofluoroacetate occurs in all parts of Dichapetalum cymosum, and is responsible for its toxic effects.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- For a grant this size, you would expect either that the vesting occurs over a considerably longer period or is backloaded.
- Using intravirion complementation and in vitro protease cleavage assays, we show that degradation of RT in RNase H N-terminal mutants occurs in the absence of active viral protease in the virion.
- Detached sidewalks generally occur in residential areas and are normally separated from the curb by a tree lawn.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Such homœomorphic representatives (morphological equivalents, see Chapter XXV) may thus serve as indices of a given horizon even where intercommunication has not occurred.
- In order to lay a foundation for the witness to describe the murder, the prosecutor first had to show that the witness was present when the murder occurred.
- Moral diversity in the citizen population by itself assures that some discrimination of this kind will occur.
Meaning of occur for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "occur" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 결함이 동사
, 냉정 동사
및 굴절 형으로 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 8
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en occurred
- en occurs
- en occurrence
- fr occurrence
- en occurring