occurring EN US
- 명사 (Noun)BFoccurSUF-ing
- The action of the verb to occur.
- 동사 (Verb)BFoccurSGoccursPT, PPoccurred
- present participle of occur.
- 형용사 (Adjective)BFoccur
- (in combination) That occurs in a specified manner.
- naturally occurring macromolecules
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- In this study, post-germination growth, which occurs entirely by cell elongation, was examined in diploid and autotetraploid hypocotyls of Arabidopsis thaliana (L.)
- During this process it is possible that additional mutations occur in one of the transformed cells, which then may result in a subclone of cells with a more aggressive behavior.
- As a positive control, all extraerythrocytic parasites, which commonly occur late in P. chabaudi infections, stained positive for TUNEL (fig. S5).
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Such homœomorphic representatives (morphological equivalents, see Chapter XXV) may thus serve as indices of a given horizon even where intercommunication has not occurred.
- We had to rebid the contract when accusations of fraud by other competitors occurred.
- The police had a stakeout in place where they expected the crime to occur.
Meaning of occurring for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "occurring" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 단수로만 사용하는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 3
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en occuring
- en occupying
- en recurring
- en accursing
- en scurring