occurring EN US
- 명사 (Noun)BFoccurSUF-ing
- The action of the verb to occur.
- 동사 (Verb)BFoccurSGoccursPT, PPoccurred
- present participle of occur.
- 형용사 (Adjective)BFoccur
- (in combination) That occurs in a specified manner.
- naturally occurring macromolecules
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The liftoff will occur in exactly twelve seconds.
- This hypothesis agrees with the study of Bellezza and associates who reported that plastic and hypercompliant deformation of the LC occurred in the early stage of experimental glaucoma.
- Boron, from the previously identified borolithochrome pigment, could not be determined as it likely occurs below the ppm level.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- We had to rebid the contract when accusations of fraud by other competitors occurred.
- Moral diversity in the citizen population by itself assures that some discrimination of this kind will occur.
- Such homœomorphic representatives (morphological equivalents, see Chapter XXV) may thus serve as indices of a given horizon even where intercommunication has not occurred.
Meaning of occurring for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "occurring" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 단수로만 사용하는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 3
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en occuring
- en occupying
- en recurring
- en accursing
- en churring