occurs EN US
- 동사 (Verb)BFoccurPRoccurringPT, PPoccurred
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of occur.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The temperature at which the shortest postoviposition period occurred was estimated by the quadratic equation as 25.2°C [ …]
- Flag-jacking normally occurs when Americans pose as Canadians in order to be thought of more favorably by the locals they encounter.
- As a positive control, all extraerythrocytic parasites, which commonly occur late in P. chabaudi infections, stained positive for TUNEL (fig. S5).
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Such homœomorphic representatives (morphological equivalents, see Chapter XXV) may thus serve as indices of a given horizon even where intercommunication has not occurred.
- In order to lay a foundation for the witness to describe the murder, the prosecutor first had to show that the witness was present when the murder occurred.
- Moral diversity in the citizen population by itself assures that some discrimination of this kind will occur.
Meaning of occurs for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "occurs" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en occurse
- en occursion
- en occursions