occurs EN US
- 동사 (Verb)BFoccurPRoccurringPT, PPoccurred
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of occur.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- A 10% increase in length occurs during the third trimester, and the interpterion width increases 15%.
- Structural failure will occur in three minutes, 30 seconds.
- The stereoselectivity that occurs in these vinylcarbenoid cyclopropanations results in a strong preference for the formation of cis-divinylcyclopropanes.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Such homœomorphic representatives (morphological equivalents, see Chapter XXV) may thus serve as indices of a given horizon even where intercommunication has not occurred.
- The police had a stakeout in place where they expected the crime to occur.
- In order to lay a foundation for the witness to describe the murder, the prosecutor first had to show that the witness was present when the murder occurred.
Meaning of occurs for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "occurs" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en occurse
- en occursion
- en occursions