occurs 뜻 EN US
- 동사 (Verb)BFoccurPRoccurringPT, PPoccurred
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of occur.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Bradycardia due to increased vagal tone and hypotension, caused by reduction of sympathetic activity, may occur during nonrapid eye movement sleep (NREM).
- Detached sidewalks generally occur in residential areas and are normally separated from the curb by a tree lawn.
- Here, we have demonstrated that the two naturally occurring human CYP4B1 isoforms, with/without insSer207, have no 4-IPO bioactivating ability.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Moral diversity in the citizen population by itself assures that some discrimination of this kind will occur.
- In order to lay a foundation for the witness to describe the murder, the prosecutor first had to show that the witness was present when the murder occurred.
- When objects are brought into thermal contact, the macroscopic properties may initially change but after some time no further changes will occur.
Meaning of occurs for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "occurs" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en occurse
- en occursion
- en occursions