occurs EN US
- 동사 (Verb)BFoccurPRoccurringPT, PPoccurred
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of occur.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- In this study, post-germination growth, which occurs entirely by cell elongation, was examined in diploid and autotetraploid hypocotyls of Arabidopsis thaliana (L.)
- This hypothesis agrees with the study of Bellezza and associates who reported that plastic and hypercompliant deformation of the LC occurred in the early stage of experimental glaucoma.
- The reverse process of S-nitrosylation is called denitrosylation, which can occur spontaneously in the presence of the reduced form of glutathione (GSH) [10 ].
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Such homœomorphic representatives (morphological equivalents, see Chapter XXV) may thus serve as indices of a given horizon even where intercommunication has not occurred.
- When objects are brought into thermal contact, the macroscopic properties may initially change but after some time no further changes will occur.
- In order to lay a foundation for the witness to describe the murder, the prosecutor first had to show that the witness was present when the murder occurred.
Meaning of occurs for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "occurs" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en occurse
- en occursion
- en occursions