- 명사 (Noun)BFocean
- plural of ocean.
- all seven seas.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Wilbur sees another little washback nearby get picked up and placed in the ocean by a well-meaning beach-goer.
- A whirlpool is an instance of a vortex produced by ocean tides, or by a hole underneath where the water would drain out, such as in a bathtub.
- The continent edge would downflex as the ocean floor is loaded by a continental-rise prism.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The compromises and corruption on shore fail to contaminate or alter the joy-drenched, adrenalated play in the ocean.
- Soon after it submerged, the submarine reemerged from the ocean.
- He makes sweet music with th' enamell'd stones, Giving a gentle kiss to every sedge He overtaketh in his pilgrimage; And so by many winding nooks he strays, With willing sport, to the wild ocean.
Meaning of oceans for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "oceans" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 4
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en oceanside