- 명사 (Noun)BFocean
- plural of ocean.
- all seven seas.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- A whirlpool is an instance of a vortex produced by ocean tides, or by a hole underneath where the water would drain out, such as in a bathtub.
- But the ocean floor is not exactly wall-to-wall whalefalls.
- a zone of evergreens on a mountain; the zone of animal or vegetable life in the ocean around an island or a continent
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Soon after it submerged, the submarine reemerged from the ocean.
- He makes sweet music with th' enamell'd stones, Giving a gentle kiss to every sedge He overtaketh in his pilgrimage; And so by many winding nooks he strays, With willing sport, to the wild ocean.
- The compromises and corruption on shore fail to contaminate or alter the joy-drenched, adrenalated play in the ocean.
Meaning of oceans for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "oceans" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 4
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en oceanside