official EN[əˈfɪʃəl] US
공무원, 공식 직원
- 직원(職員)은 일반적으로 기업이나 관공서에서 어떤 직분에 속한자를 말한다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLofficialsPREoff-SUF-ial
- An office holder invested with powers and authorities.
- David Barnes was the official charged with the running of the sports club.
- A person responsible for applying the rules of a game or sport in a competition.
- In most soccer games there are three officials: the referee and two linesmen.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore officialSUPmost official
- Of or pertaining to an office or public trust.
- official duties
- Derived from the proper office or officer, or from the proper authority; made or communicated by virtue of authority.
- an official statement or report
- Approved by authority; authorized.
- sanctioned by the pharmacopoeia; appointed to be used in medicine; officinal.
- an official drug or preparation
- Discharging an office or function.
- Relating to an office; especially, to a subordinate executive officer or attendant.
- Relating to an ecclesiastical judge appointed by a bishop, chapter, archdeacon, etc., with charge of the spiritual jurisdiction.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- But school officials have found that the 55,000-student city school district, with Chinese the dominant ethnic group followed by Hispanics, blacks and whites, is resegregrating.
- City felt they were victims of an injustice after 16 minutes when Silva's free-kick floated straight in, but French official Stephane Lannoy adjudged that Joleon Lescott had fouled keeper Jorg Butt.
- Note: DM was commonly used, but the official banking code was DEM.
Meaning of official for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "official" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en officials
- en officially
- en officialdom
- en officialty
- en officialese