oftener 뜻 EN US
- 부사 (Adverb)BFoftenCOMmore oftenSUPmost oftenSUPoftenestSUF-er
- more often.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Paranoid behavior, too, is often seen in the manifestation of hostility toward such tales, when the listener thinks that he or she is being challenged by what sounds like an antiguru story.
- This is often an awkward moment, even for the veteran shulgoer; how much the more so for a new visitor, a non-Jew, or a recent Jew by choice.
- These days, toilet bowls are most often of porcelain ; however, one can find some of stainless steel, and even of resin of polymers.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Often found in the phrase You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.
- Often used with the studio is the egg-crate, which minimizes side spill and does make the beam a bit more controllable.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- At higher altitudes you need to breathe your horse more often.
- Her mother laid it on thick, telling her to call home more often.
Meaning of oftener for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "oftener" 는 부사
. 그것은 또한 형태소
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접미사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en softener
- en often
- en outener