oftenest 뜻 EN
- 부사 (Adverb)BFoftenCOMmore oftenCOMoftenerSUPmost oftenSUF-est
- (dated) superlative form of often: most often.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The soft-minded manager often defers direct action in the hope that the situation will remedy itself.
- The Salpæ, translucent as their native waters, and often united in chains, after a pattern peculiar to each species...
- It seems harmless enough, and often is; but if experienced players are doing it, the potential is there for collusion. And collusion is more than angle-shooting -- it's outright cheating.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Often found in the phrase You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.
- Often used with the studio is the egg-crate, which minimizes side spill and does make the beam a bit more controllable.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- At higher altitudes you need to breathe your horse more often.
- Her mother laid it on thick, telling her to call home more often.
Meaning of oftenest for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "oftenest" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 형용사 형태
. 그것은 또한 부사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 부사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en softenest
- en oftener
- en octenes
- en openest
- en offerest