oftenest 뜻 EN
- 부사 (Adverb)BFoftenCOMmore oftenCOMoftenerSUPmost oftenSUF-est
- (dated) superlative form of often: most often.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- took him to be a person of honor. ; He was often taken to be a man of means.
- In single-level settings, a negative binomial model is often preferred as it relaxes the restrictive equidispersion assumption.
- Alcohol is often a cheap tool to alleviate the stress of a hard day.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Often used with the studio is the egg-crate, which minimizes side spill and does make the beam a bit more controllable.
- Often found in the phrase You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Her mother laid it on thick, telling her to call home more often.
- At higher altitudes you need to breathe your horse more often.
Meaning of oftenest for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "oftenest" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 형용사 형태
. 그것은 또한 부사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 부사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en softenest
- en octenes
- en oftener
- en openest
- en offerest