opinion EN[əˈpɪnjən] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLopinionsSUF-ion
- A belief that a person has formed about a topic or issue.
- I would like to know your opinions on the new systems.
- In my opinion, white chocolate is better than milk chocolate.
- Every man is a fool in some man's opinion.
- Truth, in matters of religion, is simply the opinion that has survived. - Oscar Wilde
- The judgment or sentiment which the mind forms of persons or things; estimation.
- OBS Favorable estimation; hence, consideration; reputation; fame; public sentiment or esteem.
- OBS Obstinacy in holding to one's belief or impression; opiniativeness; conceitedness.
- The formal decision, or expression of views, of a judge, an umpire, a doctor, or other party officially called upon to consider and decide upon a matter or point submitted.
- (European Union law) a judicial opinion delivered by an Advocate General to the European Court of Justice where he or she proposes a legal solution to the cases for which the court is responsible.
- 동사 (Verb)SGopinionsPRopinioningPT, PPopinioned
- VT (archaic) To have or express as an opinion.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Hence, in determining whether a form should be ranked as a species or a variety, the opinion of naturalists having sound judgment and wide experience seems the only guide to follow.
- The template was repiloted by the same four surgeons and recovery ward nurses to see if opinions and the usability of the template had improved, with the eventual aim of computerising the template.
- And so far as this opinion prevails, we have reason to fear that the important doctrine, of the real Divinity and even of the humanity of Christ, will be gradually disbelieved.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Opinion of Advocate General Ruiz-Jarabo, Court of Justice of the European Communities, in Case C-443/02, 12 February 2004 (point 54).
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Tolerance consists in respecting other people’s opinions.
- We asked a subset of the population of the town for their opinion.
Meaning of opinion for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "opinion" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr opinion
- en opinions
- fr opinions
- en opinionated
- en opinioned