opinion EN[əˈpɪnjən] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLopinionsSUF-ion
- A belief that a person has formed about a topic or issue.
- I would like to know your opinions on the new systems.
- In my opinion, white chocolate is better than milk chocolate.
- Every man is a fool in some man's opinion.
- Truth, in matters of religion, is simply the opinion that has survived. - Oscar Wilde
- The judgment or sentiment which the mind forms of persons or things; estimation.
- OBS Favorable estimation; hence, consideration; reputation; fame; public sentiment or esteem.
- OBS Obstinacy in holding to one's belief or impression; opiniativeness; conceitedness.
- The formal decision, or expression of views, of a judge, an umpire, a doctor, or other party officially called upon to consider and decide upon a matter or point submitted.
- (European Union law) a judicial opinion delivered by an Advocate General to the European Court of Justice where he or she proposes a legal solution to the cases for which the court is responsible.
- 동사 (Verb)SGopinionsPRopinioningPT, PPopinioned
- VT (archaic) To have or express as an opinion.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- There are six other Ballard stories and a fragment that deal with space in the early stories, but most of them confirm Ballard's own opinion that the space age is over in the public imagination.
- In my opinion the whole ball of wax depends on what she'll say.
- “… No rogue e’er felt the halter draw, with a good opinion of the law, and perhaps my own detestation of the law arises from my having frequently broken it. […]”
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Opinion of Advocate General Ruiz-Jarabo, Court of Justice of the European Communities, in Case C-443/02, 12 February 2004 (point 54).
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Tolerance consists in respecting other people’s opinions.
- We asked a subset of the population of the town for their opinion.
Meaning of opinion for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "opinion" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr opinion
- en opinions
- fr opinions
- en opinionated
- en opinioned