organise 뜻 EN
- 동사 (Verb)SGorganisesPRorganisingPT, PPorganisedSUF-ise
- British standard spelling of organize.
- The yawning gap in neuroscientists’ understanding of their topic is in the intermediate scale of the brain’s anatomy. Science has a passable knowledge of how individual nerve cells, known as neurons, work. It also knows which visible lobes and ganglia of the brain do what. But how the neurons are organised in these lobes and ganglia remains obscure.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- But how the neurons are organised in these lobes and ganglia remains obscure. Yet this is the level of organisation that does the actual thinking—and is, presumably, the seat of consciousness.
- To increase the understanding of what the mouth of a yidaki player is actually doing, Hollenberg organised to have magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scans done of him playing the instrument.
- Huge credit must go to Championship strugglers Ipswich, who were well organised and kept their Premier League opponents at bay for 151 minutes in the tie, including more than an hour at the Emirates.
Meaning of organise for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "organise" 는 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 5
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr organise
- en organiser
- fr organiser
- fr organisez
- en organised