original EN[əˈɹɪdʒɪnəl] US
독창적 인, 원문 언어
- 명사 (Noun)PLoriginalsSUF-inal
- An object or other creation (e.g. narrative work) from which all later copies and variations are derived.
- This manuscript is the original
- A person with a unique and interesting personality and/or creative talent.
- You’re an original
- (archaic) An eccentric.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore originalSUPmost original
- (not comparable) Relating to the origin or beginning; preceding all others.
- the original state of mankind; the original laws of a country; the original inventor of a process
- (not comparable) First in a series or copies/versions.
- The original manuscript contained spelling errors which were fixed in later versions.
- This recording is by the original broadway cast.
- (not comparable) Newly created.
- Tonight we will hear an original work by one of our best composers.
- (comparable) Fresh, different.
- The paper contains a number of original ideas about color perception.
- (not comparable) Pioneering.
- Parker was one of the original bebop players.
- (not comparable) Having as its origin.
- This kind of barbecue is original to North Carolina.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The original family who had begun to build a palace to rival Nonesuch had died out before they had put up little more than the gateway, […].
- a true copy;   a true likeness of the original
- In addition an adequate staging EUS cannot be performed unless the original site of the resection can be identified by an endoscopic tattoo, residual tissue, or a postresection scar.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Though co-star Keanu Reeves considered this new trip unnecessary, the "Speed 2" crew has packed in lots of references from the original.
- It's a passable substitute, but it will never measure up to the original.
Meaning of original for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "original" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr original
- en originally
- en originality
- en originals
- fr originale