other side EN
다른 쪽, 다른 측면
- 명사 (Noun)SUF-side
- Used other than as an idiom: see other, side.
- We crossed to the other side of the road.
- IDI (usually preceded by the and sometimes capitalized) The afterlife, as a supernatural realm inhabited by spirits of deceased people.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The young attorneys were set the task of collating the contract submitted by the other side with the previous copy.
- Then Dr. Day allowed herself to become distracted by a tree on the other side of 83rd Street, a sophora tree.
- I bet I can skip this rock to the other side of the pond.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- He turned the glass round and examined the other side.
- The heavy rains threatened to surpass the capabilities of the levee, endangering the town on the other side.
Meaning of other side for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 관용구 "other side" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 단수로만 사용하는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en Other Side
- en other some
- en otherwise
- en othersome
- en otherwize