otherwise 뜻 EN[ˈʌð.ə(ɹ)ˌwaɪz] US
- 형용사 (Adjective)SUF-wise
- Other than supposed; different.
- He said he didn’t do it, but the evidence was otherwise.
- 부사 (Adverb)
- (manner) Differently, in another way.
- You may have a point, but I think otherwise.
- (conjunctive)  In different circumstances; or else.
- I’m not well today, otherwise I would have helped. You have to open your umbrella, otherwise you'll get wet.
- (conjunctive) In all other respects.
- He lost his temper once in a while. Otherwise he behaved rationally.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- If the act were otherwise circumstantiated, it might will that freely which now it wills reluctantly. — Bramhall.
- Every σ-algebra has a μ-completion: if a σ-algebra is complete, then it is equal to its μ-completion, otherwise it is contained by its μ-completion.
- If you can, sprint ahead and stay ahead — otherwise slow down and stay well behind
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Otherwise known as reverse shoplifting, shopdropping involves surreptitiously putting things in stores, rather than illegally taking them out, and the motivations vary.
Meaning of otherwise for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "otherwise" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 형용사
. 그것은 또한 부사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접속어 부사
, 매너 부사
및 서로 비교할 수가 없 부사
. 그것은 또한 형태소
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접미사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- 접속어 부사
- 매너 부사
- 서로 비교할 수가 없 부사
- 접미사로 단어
- Words suffixed with -wise
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en otherwize
- en otherish
- en otherize
- fr thermisé
- en overwise