outward EN US
- 동사 (Verb)SGoutwardsPRoutwardingPT, PPoutwardedPREout-SUF-ward
- OBS (rare) To ward off; to keep out.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore outwardSUPmost outward
- outer; located towards the outside.
- visible, noticeable.
- By all outward indications, he's a normal happy child, but if you talk to him, you will soon realize he has some psychological problems.
- Tending to the exterior or outside.
- OBS Foreign; not civil or intestine.
- an outward war
- 부사 (Adverb)COMmore outwardSUPmost outward
- Towards the outside; away from the centre.
- We are outward bound.
- OBS Outwardly, in outer appearances; publicly.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- ...the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart - 1 Samuel 16:7
- They make their outward impudence their mask, as foxes, the better we may not see where they truly tend, nor their true black tergiversation beneath.
- They fancy that every thought must needs have an immediate outward suggestment. — Hare.
Meaning of outward for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "outward" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 부사
. 그것은 또한 형태소
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접두사
. 그것은 또한 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- 접미사로 단어
- Words suffixed with -ward
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 6
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en outwardly
- en outwards
- en outwarded
- en outwarding
- en outwardness