outward EN US
- 동사 (Verb)SGoutwardsPRoutwardingPT, PPoutwardedPREout-SUF-ward
- OBS (rare) To ward off; to keep out.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore outwardSUPmost outward
- outer; located towards the outside.
- visible, noticeable.
- By all outward indications, he's a normal happy child, but if you talk to him, you will soon realize he has some psychological problems.
- Tending to the exterior or outside.
- OBS Foreign; not civil or intestine.
- an outward war
- 부사 (Adverb)COMmore outwardSUPmost outward
- Towards the outside; away from the centre.
- We are outward bound.
- OBS Outwardly, in outer appearances; publicly.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- ...the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart - 1 Samuel 16:7
- They fancy that every thought must needs have an immediate outward suggestment. — Hare.
- They make their outward impudence their mask, as foxes, the better we may not see where they truly tend, nor their true black tergiversation beneath.
Meaning of outward for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "outward" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 부사
. 그것은 또한 형태소
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접두사
. 그것은 또한 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- 접미사로 단어
- Words suffixed with -ward
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 6
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en outwardly
- en outwards
- en outwarded
- en outwarding
- en outwardness