over 뜻 EN[ˈəʊ.və(ɹ)] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLoversPREover-
- (cricket) A set of six legal balls bowled.
- Any surplus amount of money, goods delivered, etc.
- 형용사 (Adjective)
- Finished; ended or concluded.
- The show is over.
- 부사 (Adverb)
- Thoroughly; completely; from beginning to end.
- Let's talk over the project at tomorrow's meeting.
- Let me think that over.
- I'm going to look over our department's expenses.
- Let's go over scene 3 from the top.
- From an upright position to being horizontal.
- He tipped the bottle over, and the water came gushing out.
- That building just fell over!
- He bent over to touch his toes.
- Horizontally; left to right or right to left.
- Slide the toilet-paper dispenser's door over when one roll is empty in order to reveal the other.
- I moved over to make room for him to sit down.
- From one position or state to another.
- Please pass that over to me.
- He came over to our way of thinking on the new project.
- Come over and play!
- I'll bring over a pizza.
- Overnight (throughout the night).
- We stayed over at Grandma's.
- Can I sleep over?
- (US, usually with do) Again; another time; once more; over again.
- I lost my paper and I had to do the entire assignment over.
- 전치사 (Preposition)
- Physical positioning.
- Hold the sign up over your head.   climb up the ladder and look over [the roof]
- There is a bridge over the river.
- drape the fabric over the table;  there is a roof over the house
- The dog jumped over the fence.
- I'll go over [the fence] first and then help you.
- Let's walk over the hill to get there.
- By comparison.
- I prefer the purple over the pink.
- I think I’m over my limit for calories for today.
- Sales are down this quarter over last.
- (mathematics) Divided by.
- four over two equals two over one
- Finished with; done with; from one state to another via a hindrance that must be solved or defeated; or via a third state that represents a significant difference from the first two.
- We got over the engineering problems and the prototype works great.
- I am over my cold and feel great again.
- I know the referee made a bad call, but you have to get over it [your annoyance with the referee's decision].
- She is finally over [the distress of] losing her job.
- He is finally over his [distress over the loss of the relationship with his] ex-girlfriend.
- While using, especially while consuming.
- Concerning or regarding.
- The two boys had a fight over whose girlfriend was the best.
- Above, implying superiority after a contest; in spite of; notwithstanding.
- We triumphed over difficulties.
- The bill was passed over the veto.
- It was a fine victory over their opponents.
- 감탄사 (Interjection)
- In radio communications: end of sentence, ready to receive reply.
- How do you receive? Over!
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Although dangerous, over the road truck drivers sometimes slipstream with each other to save fuel.
- The leaders of the G8 nations are currently in talks over nuclear weapons.
- Dan Harris, 22, is the fastest speedcuber in Britain, which means he can complete the Rubik's Cube in just over 10 seconds.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Over the air, they advertise their product on drive-time radio talk shows and TV news shows.
- Over preparation transports bacteria and infected tissue into the periapex, thereby compromising healing and regeneration of periapical tissues [10 ].
- Over at Harvard, students are pursuing a different kind of sexual veritas.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Punching fast and furiously, I would beat the daylights out of them until they were bloody all over.
- I didn't like the idea at first, but they eventually talked me over.
- He'd be useless in war. He'd just cower in his bunker until the enemy came in and shot him, or until the war was over.
Meaning of over for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "over" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 형용사
. 그것은 또한 부사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 부사
. 그것은 또한 감탄사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 전치사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en overcome
- en overhead
- en overwhelmed
- en overwhelming
- en overthrow