paired 뜻 EN[-ɛə(ɹ)d]
- 동사 (Verb)BFpairSGpairsPRpairingSUF-red
- simple past tense and past participle of pair.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- I served as an extra pair of hands, occasionally peeling potatoes or destringing celery.
- Clinton and I became peripherally involved with a pair of Leckford Road girls who, principally sapphic in their interests, would arrange for sessions of group frolic. Christopher Hitchens, Hitch-22
- At West Virginia, the introduction of general-admission alcohol sales was paired with the elimination of so-called passouts.
Meaning of paired for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "paired" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 5
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en paired-end tag