particularly 뜻 EN[pɚˈtɪkjəlɚli] US
- 부사 (Adverb)PREpar-SUF-ly
- (focus) Especially, extremely.
- The apéritifs were particularly stimulating.
- (degree) To a great extent.
- Specifically, uniquely or individually.
- In detail; with regard to particulars.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Organosulfur compounds are particularly abundant in Allium vegetables such as garlic and onion with bioactive substances including allicin, allixin, and allylsulfides.
- It is irrelevant what his identity is - particularly since you have told us, in your little bit of tinfoilhattery above, that you refuse to reveal yours.
- It's easy to recall who I hate, but I'm generally pretty friendly, so I can't think of any particularly sleb that I'd like to be friends with more than another.
Meaning of particularly for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "particularly" 는 부사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 학위 부사
, 초점 부사
및 서로 비교할 수가 없 부사
. 그것은 또한 형태소
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접미사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 3
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en articularly
- en perticularly
- en particular
- en particulars
- en articulary