- 동사 (Verb)BFpartitionSGpartitionsPRpartitioningPREpar-
- simple past tense and past participle of partition.
- 형용사 (Adjective)BFpartition
- Having partitions. (Often construed with into.).
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Sleep scheduling is a standard approach for balancing energy consumption, which has been abstracted as the domatic partition problem.
- Actually, competition may cause a shift in niche partitioning of plant resources (i.e., flower vs. leaf), which consequently affects the extraguild prey consumption.
- However, during the 1950s through to the 1970s the removal of the partition forming part of the enclosure to the box bed recesses to increase the size of rooms was common.
Meaning of partitioned for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "partitioned" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en partitioner