parts EN[pɑːts] US
- 명사 (Noun)BFpartPREpar-
- plural of part.
- (plural only) intellectual ability or learning.
- He was a man of great parts but little virtue.
- (plural only, usually with “these”) COL vicinity, region.
- (plural only, euphemistic) The male genitals.
- 동사 (Verb)BFpartPRpartingPT, PPparted
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of part.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- In the last part of his paper Przibram calls attention to the characteristic, striking tendency to homœosis in certain genera of Crustacea and insects.
- Dragging the scroll-bar changes which part of the picture is visible within the viewport.
- Self-mythology has always been part of The Darkness’ shtick, but here Hawkins and crew forget to back it up with music catchy enough to transcend the solipsism.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Part of the spectacularism is all the glory the client gets for what we do.
- Part of the magic of her poetry was her ability to have her words assonate in the most propitious places
- Part of what I feel in this city is solastalgia, not so much for buildings as for the routines I established around those buildings: the walk to visit friends in the CBD, the stroll to the cinema.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Because of their urgency the agent air-freights the parts.
- First we'll tenon this part, then we'll make a mortise that will fit it on that part.
- Together, the ant colony was greater than the sum of its parts.
Meaning of parts for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "parts" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
및 복수형으로만 사용되는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr parts
- en partscore
- en partscores
- fr partschinite
- fr parts du lion