parts 뜻 EN[pɑːts] US
- 명사 (Noun)BFpartPREpar-
- plural of part.
- (plural only) intellectual ability or learning.
- He was a man of great parts but little virtue.
- (plural only, usually with “these”) COL vicinity, region.
- (plural only, euphemistic) The male genitals.
- 동사 (Verb)BFpartPRpartingPT, PPparted
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of part.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- You will find your obligations in this regard clearly defined in Part D, Subpart b, Section 8 of the second Addendum to the contract.
- [ … ] Mr. Kelly’s verse outshines all the others (“I’m tryna keep it R&B/But these streets is a part of me,” he sings, ascending into falsetto); he gives the chorus a tuneful makeover too.
- 2006 Joseph Reinhardt and Josien Pluim, "Medical imaging 2006", Part 3:
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Part of the spectacularism is all the glory the client gets for what we do.
- Part of what I feel in this city is solastalgia, not so much for buildings as for the routines I established around those buildings: the walk to visit friends in the CBD, the stroll to the cinema.
- Part V: Playing a Strong Defense and Keeping Score: You just can't let your opponents walk all over you!
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- We were going to cast him in our new movie but unfortunately he didn't look the part.
- To expedite their arrival they would air ship the parts.
- Because of their urgency the agent air-freighted the parts.
Meaning of parts for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "parts" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
및 복수형으로만 사용되는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr parts
- en partscore
- en partscores
- fr partschinite
- fr partschinites