party EN[ˈpɑː.ti] US Canada
- 잔치는 기쁜 일이 있을 때 여러 사람이 모여 즐기는 일이다. 흔히 연회(年會) 혹은 파티(party)라고 가리킨다.
대부분은 황궁 및 왕궁이나 가정에서 잔치를 많이 하지만,
- 명사 (Noun)PLpartiesPREpar-
- (law) A person or group of people constituting a particular side in a contract or legal action.
- The contract requires that the party of the first part pay the fee.
- (heading) A person.
- He is a queer party.
- I can't possibly be a party to that kind of reckless behaviour.
- (now rare in general sense) A group of people forming one side in a given dispute, contest etc.
- A political group considered as a formal whole, united under one specific political platform of issues and campaigning to take part in government.
- The green party took 12% of the vote.
- (military) A discrete detachment of troops, especially for a particular purpose.
- The settlers were attacked early next morning by a scouting party.
- (heading) A social gathering.
- I'm throwing a huge party for my 21st birthday.
- We're expecting a large party from the London office.
- Tupperware party; lingerie party
- (heading, gaming) Participants.
- OBS A part or division.
- 동사 (Verb)SGpartiesPRpartyingPT, PPpartied
- VI To celebrate at a party, to have fun, to enjoy oneself.
- We partied until the early hours.
- VI SLA (euphemistic) To take recreational drugs.
- VI To engage in flings, to have one-night stands, to sow one's wild oats.
- (gaming, online gaming) VI To form a party (with).
- If you want to beat that monster, you should party with a healer.
- 형용사 (Adjective)
- OBS (except in compounds) Divided; in part.
- (heraldry) Parted or divided, as in the direction or form of one of the ordinaries.
- an escutcheon party per pale
- 부사 (Adverb)
- OBS Partly.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- All of the cakes and whatnot have been laid out, ready for the children's birthday party this afternoon.
- Though familiar, thin and over-reliant on stereotype, a semifeminist “Tony ’n Tina’s Wedding,” it’s ultimately a charming coming-out party (1:00).
- The protesters kept vigil outside the conference centre in which the party congress was being held.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Party chief Low Thia Khiang said that, while they support the name change to honour Encik Yusof, "we cannot square with the change(s) that are being 'tompang' (piggybacked) with the name change."
- Parties subscribe a covenant or contract; a man subscribes a bond.
- Party members are adjured to promote awareness of this problem.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- You gluttonous pig! Now that you've eaten all the cupcakes, there will be none for the party!
- Leo tried putting the moves on Dawn at the New Year's party.
- The comedian was well known for working blue, so she seemed like an odd choice for the boy's eighth birthday party.
Meaning of party for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "party" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 형용사
. 그것은 또한 부사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 부사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 자동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr party
- fr partys
- en partyer
- en partying
- en partyish