pen 뜻 EN[pɛn] US US-Inland North
- 펜(pen)은 종이 등에 잉크를 묻혀 글씨를 쓰는 필기구이다. 경필(硬筆)이라고도 한다.
서민을 위한 실용적이고 다량 생산 가능한 오늘날의 펜은 1780년 영국인 S.
그 이후 간편해지고 저렴해진 볼펜이 만들어졌으며 현재 펜이라고 부르는 것들은 주로 볼펜이다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLpens
- An enclosed area used to contain domesticated animals, especially sheep or cattle.
- There are two steers in the third pen.
- A place to confine a person; a prison cell.
- They caught him with a stolen horse, and he wound up in the pen again.
- (baseball) The bullpen.
- Two righties are up in the pen.
- A tool, originally made from a feather but now usually a small tubular instrument, containing ink used to write or make marks.
- He took notes with a pen.
- (figuratively) A writer, or his style.
- He has a sharp pen.
- COL Marks of ink left by a pen.
- He's unhappy because he got pen on his new shirt.
- A light pen.
- (zoology) The internal cartilage skeleton of a squid, shaped like a pen.
- (now rare, poetic, dialectal) A feather, especially one of the flight feathers of a bird, angel etc.
- (poetic) A wing.
- A female swan.
- 동사 (Verb)SGpensPRpenningPT, PPpennedPT, PPpent
- VT To enclose in a pen.
- VT To write (an article, a book, etc.).
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The game then went into extra innings, when Rally Killer Miller brought in the absolutely godawful Norm Charlton, one of the crapperific pitchers in Seattle's pen last year.
- take a pen off the desk ; they took Charlton's gun from his cold, dead hands
- Act your age and stop fiddling with that pen - you’re showing us up.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Pen in hand, I turned back to the letter I was writing.
Meaning of pen for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "pen" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en penny
- fr penny
- en pencil
- en penalty
- fr penalty