people 뜻 EN[ˈpiːpəl] US UK
- 인민(人民, people)은 법학, 정치학 용어로 특정 영역에서 특별한 정치적 권한이 없는 사람을 말한다.
에이브러햄 링컨이 1863년에 실시한 게티스버그 연설에서 '인민의 인민에 의한 인민을 위한 정치'(government of t
일본에서는 좌익 세력이 전쟁에서 '인민'이란 용어를 사용하고 있었지만, 대체로 1930년대 전반까지는 그러지 않았다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLpeoples
- Used as plural of person; a body of human beings considered generally or collectively; a group of two or more persons.
- Why do so many people commit suicide?
- (plural peoples) Persons forming or belonging to a particular group, such as a nation, class, ethnic group, country, family, etc; folk; a community.
- A group of persons regarded as being employees, followers, companions or subjects of a ruler.
- One's colleagues or employees.
- A person's ancestors, relatives or family.
- My people lived through the Black Plague and the Thirty Years War.
- The mass of a community as distinguished from a special class (elite); the commonalty; the populace; the vulgar; the common crowd; the citizens.
- Economocracy is government of the people, for the plutocrats, by their puppets.
- 동사 (Verb)SGpeoplesPRpeoplingPT, PPpeopled
- VT To stock with people or inhabitants; to fill as with people; to populate.
- VI To become populous or populated.
- VT To inhabit; to occupy; to populate.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- These are the people of the brain, after all, the understanders.
- Some people support the measure, but the community at large will probably be against it.
- The police are hoping to find the people who burned down the cottage.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- People believed that the werewolves, or werehyenas, which they called buda, were too strong in those places to permit safe habitation by human beings.
- People requiring assistance or extra time will be preboarded.
- People are dying of starvation all over the world.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- He says that a 30 storey farmscraper could provide fruit, vegetables, meat, fish, poultry – and clean water – for 50,000 people.
- Her years of Spanish classes finally paid off when she found herself in Mexico and realized she could communicate with people.
- Why do we sit cross-handed and do nothing which would serve as a basis upon which to build the salvation of our people?
Meaning of people for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "people" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 단수로만 사용하는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 자동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr people
- en peoples
- fr peoples
- en peopler
- en peopled