performed EN[pɚ.ˈfɔɹmd] US
- 동사 (Verb)BFperformSGperformsPRperformingPREper-
- simple past tense and past participle of perform.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- First, we perform subperiod analysis through dividing the whole sample period into two subperiods delimited by the onset of the largest and most infamous crash in the history of China’s stock market.
- In addition an adequate staging EUS cannot be performed unless the original site of the resection can be identified by an endoscopic tattoo, residual tissue, or a postresection scar.
- All HPLC analyses were performed using a Reverse phase column (C-18) octadecylsilane (4 mm I.D × 30 cm).
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Performing a curiously melancholy, undulating developpe, the dancers point their legs at each other like accusing fingers.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Pre-augmentation urodynamic testing and capillaroscopy was performed.
- If necessary, a facetectomy or pediculectomy was also performed.
- In these patients a biliodigestive anastomosis (n = 1), a pylorus-preserving pancreaticoduodenectomy (n = 1) and a diagnostic lymphonodectomy (n = 1) were performed.
Meaning of performed for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "performed" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en performer
- en performe
- en perforced
- en perform'd
- en perforce