performed 뜻 EN[pɚ.ˈfɔɹmd] US
- 동사 (Verb)BFperformSGperformsPRperformingPREper-
- simple past tense and past participle of perform.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Therefore, it is very difficult to detect multiresidues and perform unknown material analysis of β-agonists by the antibody-based immunoassay methods.
- They listened as Walter Frank urged the audience "strongheartedly to proclaim great deeds and thus to help develop a people that not only understands great deeds but is also able to perform them."
- To perform the repair it was necessary to disassemble most of the mechanism.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Performing a curiously melancholy, undulating developpe, the dancers point their legs at each other like accusing fingers.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Pre-augmentation urodynamic testing and capillaroscopy was performed.
- Motivated by its well defined higher dimensional origin, a detailed study of supergravity with a dyonically gauged gauge group is performed.
- If necessary, a facetectomy or pediculectomy was also performed.
Meaning of performed for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "performed" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en performer
- en performe
- en perform'd
- en perforced
- en perforce