person 뜻 EN[ˈpɹsn̩] US UK
- 명사 (Noun)PLpersonsPLpeoplePREPerso-SUF-person
- An individual; usually a human being.
- his first appearance upon the stage in his new person of a sycophant or juggler
- three persons and one God
- Jack's always been a dog person, but I prefer cats.
- The physical body of a being seen as distinct from the mind, character, etc.
- (law) Any individual or formal organization with standing before the courts.
- At common law a corporation or a trust is legally a person.
- (law) The human genitalia; specifically, the penis.
- (grammar) A linguistic category used to distinguish between the speaker of an utterance and those to whom or about whom he is speaking. See grammatical person.
- (biology) A shoot or bud of a plant; a polyp or zooid of the compound Hydrozoa, Anthozoa, etc.; also, an individual, in the narrowest sense, among the higher animals.
- 동사 (Verb)SGpersonsPRpersoningPT, PPpersoned
- OBS VT To represent as a person; to personify; to impersonate.
- VT (gender-neutral) To man.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- I suppose the people who wrote that stuff on the wall were trying to make a point, but they mainly made a mess.
- Sometimes people aren't available for a rousing night of "Netflix and chill." - Can't change someone or fix them. People are who they are, especially as they get older.
- Pookie: "They call it the "Enterprise Room", man, because it's for people who wanna be beamed up to Scotty."
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- People who've zorbed in New Zealand, say Swiss mountains are too steep to allow the leisurely roll-out that's the real thrill.
- People always told me that owning property was a big turn-on for many women – a sign that a bloke has got it going on financially.
- People who do not speak a second language find that they lose out when looking for a job.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Why do we sit cross-handed and do nothing which would serve as a basis upon which to build the salvation of our people?
- This definitely speaks to the fact that at Georgetown, beginning at the admissions process, you're not a number but a real person.
- He seemed to get flustered when speaking in front of too many people.
Meaning of person for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "person" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 굴절 형에 의해 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en persons
- en personal
- en personally
- en personality
- en personage