person 뜻 EN[ˈpɹsn̩] US UK
- 명사 (Noun)PLpersonsPLpeoplePREPerso-SUF-person
- An individual; usually a human being.
- his first appearance upon the stage in his new person of a sycophant or juggler
- three persons and one God
- Jack's always been a dog person, but I prefer cats.
- The physical body of a being seen as distinct from the mind, character, etc.
- (law) Any individual or formal organization with standing before the courts.
- At common law a corporation or a trust is legally a person.
- (law) The human genitalia; specifically, the penis.
- (grammar) A linguistic category used to distinguish between the speaker of an utterance and those to whom or about whom he is speaking. See grammatical person.
- (biology) A shoot or bud of a plant; a polyp or zooid of the compound Hydrozoa, Anthozoa, etc.; also, an individual, in the narrowest sense, among the higher animals.
- 동사 (Verb)SGpersonsPRpersoningPT, PPpersoned
- OBS VT To represent as a person; to personify; to impersonate.
- VT (gender-neutral) To man.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- This validated approach replaces individual genotyping of every person by allelotyping of pools of individuals.
- I'm not into that one-night thing. I think a person should get to know someone and even be in love with them before you use them and degrade them - Steve Martin - Saturday Night Live
- You people aren't stupider than anyone else. Not naturally stupider.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- People also come in full of misgivings about "overwinding" their watches. "You can't overwind a watch - you can only underwind it," said McKelvey.
- People doing the tracking can locate the trackees through a Web or cellphone interface or by calling the company’s toll-free number and providing the operator with a password.
- People were spilling out of the stadium after the game.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- He says that a 30 storey farmscraper could provide fruit, vegetables, meat, fish, poultry – and clean water – for 50,000 people.
- Why do we sit cross-handed and do nothing which would serve as a basis upon which to build the salvation of our people?
- Are these "statistics" they cite verifiable, or are they just blowing smoke, trying to scare people?
Meaning of person for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "person" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 굴절 형에 의해 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en persons
- en personal
- en personally
- en personality
- en personage