- 명사 (Noun)PLpersonsPLpeoplePREPerso-SUF-person
- An individual; usually a human being.
- his first appearance upon the stage in his new person of a sycophant or juggler
- three persons and one God
- Jack's always been a dog person, but I prefer cats.
- The physical body of a being seen as distinct from the mind, character, etc.
- (law) Any individual or formal organization with standing before the courts.
- At common law a corporation or a trust is legally a person.
- (law) The human genitalia; specifically, the penis.
- (grammar) A linguistic category used to distinguish between the speaker of an utterance and those to whom or about whom he is speaking. See grammatical person.
- (biology) A shoot or bud of a plant; a polyp or zooid of the compound Hydrozoa, Anthozoa, etc.; also, an individual, in the narrowest sense, among the higher animals.
- 동사 (Verb)SGpersonsPRpersoningPT, PPpersoned
- OBS VT To represent as a person; to personify; to impersonate.
- VT (gender-neutral) To man.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- And now thousands of funny people with brightly coloured outdoor clothing and maps in plastic mapholders follow in their footsteps, ticking them off.
- Made of oiled silk, a gasproof suit that can be packed into a pouch and carried in a handbag offers protection from gas to a person caught in an air raid.
- The number of people at the meeting was in the teens.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- People would place themselves so as to expose the more expressive left hemiface to the partner or/and[sic] to use the more efficient left visual field to observe the partner.
- People always told me that owning property was a big turn-on for many women – a sign that a bloke has got it going on financially.
- People believed that the werewolves, or werehyenas, which they called buda, were too strong in those places to permit safe habitation by human beings.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- They deprecated the attempt to deny aid to homeless people.
- The vocabulary of social sciences is often incomprehensible to ordinary people.
- Then there was the period immediately afterward when she grew a bit of a gunt and started looking more like a traditional female-in-sports person.
Meaning of person for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "person" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 굴절 형에 의해 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en persons
- en personal
- en personally
- en personality
- en personage