- 명사 (Noun)PLpersonsPLpeoplePREPerso-SUF-person
- An individual; usually a human being.
- his first appearance upon the stage in his new person of a sycophant or juggler
- three persons and one God
- Jack's always been a dog person, but I prefer cats.
- The physical body of a being seen as distinct from the mind, character, etc.
- (law) Any individual or formal organization with standing before the courts.
- At common law a corporation or a trust is legally a person.
- (law) The human genitalia; specifically, the penis.
- (grammar) A linguistic category used to distinguish between the speaker of an utterance and those to whom or about whom he is speaking. See grammatical person.
- (biology) A shoot or bud of a plant; a polyp or zooid of the compound Hydrozoa, Anthozoa, etc.; also, an individual, in the narrowest sense, among the higher animals.
- 동사 (Verb)SGpersonsPRpersoningPT, PPpersoned
- OBS VT To represent as a person; to personify; to impersonate.
- VT (gender-neutral) To man.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Any law-abiding person gets stomach butterflies when pulled over for running a yellow light And going to traffic court can bring on a case of the sweats.
- One side of the wall had the foam egg crating attached with room for a small person to crawl inside.
- The film was so bad that people trickled out of the cinema before its end.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- People who torture often have sadistic tendencies.
- People who do not speak a second language find that they lose out when looking for a job.
- People tend to lump turtles and tortoises together, when in fact they are different creatures.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Her years of Spanish classes finally paid off when she found herself in Mexico and realized she could communicate with people.
- In short, modern Conservative economics produces very unconservative people.
- Death by drawing and quartering usually dismembered the condemned person.
Meaning of person for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "person" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 굴절 형에 의해 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en persons
- en personal
- en personally
- en personality
- en personage