- 명사 (Noun)PLpersonsPLpeoplePREPerso-SUF-person
- An individual; usually a human being.
- his first appearance upon the stage in his new person of a sycophant or juggler
- three persons and one God
- Jack's always been a dog person, but I prefer cats.
- The physical body of a being seen as distinct from the mind, character, etc.
- (law) Any individual or formal organization with standing before the courts.
- At common law a corporation or a trust is legally a person.
- (law) The human genitalia; specifically, the penis.
- (grammar) A linguistic category used to distinguish between the speaker of an utterance and those to whom or about whom he is speaking. See grammatical person.
- (biology) A shoot or bud of a plant; a polyp or zooid of the compound Hydrozoa, Anthozoa, etc.; also, an individual, in the narrowest sense, among the higher animals.
- 동사 (Verb)SGpersonsPRpersoningPT, PPpersoned
- OBS VT To represent as a person; to personify; to impersonate.
- VT (gender-neutral) To man.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- They effectively incentivized people to overinvest in home ownership.
- Plenty of people played hooky from work to go see the movie on opening day.
- Pookie: "They call it the "Enterprise Room", man, because it's for people who wanna be beamed up to Scotty."
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- People believed that the werewolves, or werehyenas, which they called buda, were too strong in those places to permit safe habitation by human beings.
- People were spilling out of the stadium after the game.
- People also come in full of misgivings about "overwinding" their watches. "You can't overwind a watch - you can only underwind it," said McKelvey.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- He says that a 30 storey farmscraper could provide fruit, vegetables, meat, fish, poultry – and clean water – for 50,000 people.
- The vocabulary of social sciences is often incomprehensible to ordinary people.
- In short, modern Conservative economics produces very unconservative people.
Meaning of person for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "person" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 굴절 형에 의해 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en persons
- en personal
- en personally
- en personality
- en personage