personal EN[ˈpɜː.sən.əl] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLpersonalsPREPerso-SUF-al
- An advertisement by which individuals attempt to meet others with similar interests.
- A movable; a chattel.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore personalSUPmost personal
- Pertaining to human beings as distinct from things.
- Of or pertaining to a particular person; relating to, or affecting, an individual, or each of many individuals; peculiar or proper to private concerns; not public or general.
- personal question;   personal desire
- Her song was her personal look at the values of friendship.
- You can't read my diary - it is personal.
- Pertaining to the external or bodily appearance; corporeal.
- personal charms
- Done in person; without the intervention of another.
- a personal interview;   personal settings
- Relating to an individual, his character, conduct, motives, or private affairs, in an invidious and offensive manner; as, personal reflections or remarks.
- (grammar) Denoting a person.
- a personal pronoun
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The opposition party attempted to smear the candidate by spreading incorrect and unverifiable rumors about their personal behavior.
- “When I worked for the CIA, my offtime cover was as a personal guide in dangerous parts of the world. I made a bundle. So we're comfortable.”
- Cicero's writing treats mainly of old age and personal duty.
Meaning of personal for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "personal" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 형태소
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접미사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 8
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en personally
- en personality
- en personalism
- en personals
- en personall