picked up 뜻 EN
- 동사 (Verb)BFpick upSGpicks upPRpicking up
- simple past tense and past participle of pick up.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The first time they pick up a golf club and swing it, most children do it crosshanded.
- He's somehow picked up the suggestion that I like peanuts.
- She points to a shooting board propped against the studio wall. It resembles a game of 52 card pickup which has been picked up in turn from the floor and pinned en masse to the board.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The local factory will close down soon, unless sales pick up.
Meaning of picked up for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 관용구 "picked up" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en licked up
- en backed up
- en fucked up
- en jacked up
- en locked up