pieces EN[ˈpiːsɪz] US
- 명사 (Noun)BFpiece
- plural of piece.
- 동사 (Verb)BFpiecePRpiecingPT, PPpieced
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of piece.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Wagonage, provender, and a piece or two of cannon. — Carlyle.
- I can sightread really simple music, but hard pieces need a lot of practice so I don't have to stop and figure out what I'm doing.
- The test piece was mounted on the UV curing station and photopolymerized for 10 minutes.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The two are handmaking mirrors, sculptures and furnishings from salvaged materials (or “plundered trash,” as Mr. Welsh calls it), driftwood and Mr. Salaiz’s ceramics pieces.
- Before it could be cleaned properly it was necessary to take it to pieces.
- That author usually writes good stuff, but he really laid an egg with that last piece.