pitches 뜻 EN
- 명사 (Noun)BFpitch
- plural of pitch.
- 동사 (Verb)BFpitchPRpitchingPT, PPpitched
- third-person singular simple present indicative of gelmek.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Since home plate is generally in the southwest corner to avoid glare in the batter's eyes, a southpaw's pitching hand is to the south.
- Of the 90 pitches he threw, Igawa, who relies on a slurve, fastball and changeup, never unleashed one that traveled faster than 91 miles per hour.
- The Mets, a day after scoring 9 runs on 12 hits, managed four singles against Aaron Cook, the Rockies’ sinkerballing right-hander, who pitched a complete game.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The match was rained off because of the waterlogged pitch.
- This is a very important game, and the only way we'll win is if every one of you gives 110% out there on the pitch.
- The manager's going to take the flak for taking our star player off the pitch.
Meaning of pitches for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "pitches" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
및 일반적인 결말이 형성 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en pitchest
- en pitches a tent