placed EN[pleɪst] US
- 동사 (Verb)BFplaceSGplacesPRplacingSUF-ed
- simple past tense and past participle of place.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- "The company's proposal has placed Mr. Carey in a tight spot in the strike" - st/fullpage.html?res=9405E2D9173FF937A2575BC0A961958260 New York Times, 1997
- In this technique, the isocentre was placed on the centre of the PTV boost .
- On a tramway installation, drag the haul rope through each intermediate tower, placing it in the snatch block as the tower is passed to lighten the load.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Place the plaque of conical molds, pointed side down, onto clean, empty, cardboard egg crates to support the molds so that they stand perfectly vertical.
- Place the napkin on the table just so. If that's what you mean, then say so; (or do so).
- Placing his hand on the doorknob he could hear his father's indignant voice: "If he's no job he can damn well sling his hook, he's not living under my roof free gratis, I want him out."
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Exactly the same procedure can be followed for each-way bets; however, you may not receive the quarter of the win-odds for a place.
- A doorknob of whatever roundish shape is effectively a continuum of levers, with the axis of the latching mechanism—known as the spindle—being the fulcrum about which the turning takes place.
- My brother doesn't always do the right thing, but he has his heart in the right place.
Meaning of placed for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "placed" 는 형태소
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접미사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en place
- fr place
- fr places
- en places
- en played