placed 뜻 EN[pleɪst] US
- 동사 (Verb)BFplaceSGplacesPRplacingSUF-ed
- simple past tense and past participle of place.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Part of the magic of her poetry was her ability to have her words assonate in the most propitious places
- Wolves swept aside Championship outfit Doncaster at Molineux to earn a place in the fourth round of the FA Cup.
- Six men and two women would make but a poor job, in defending such a place as this, should the enemy invade us, as no doubt, Frenchman-like, they would take very good care to come strong-handed."
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Place the napkin on the table just so. If that's what you mean, then say so; (or do so).
- Place the plaque of conical molds, pointed side down, onto clean, empty, cardboard egg crates to support the molds so that they stand perfectly vertical.
- Placing his hand on the doorknob he could hear his father's indignant voice: "If he's no job he can damn well sling his hook, he's not living under my roof free gratis, I want him out."
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- On a close to final copy the title The Way We Die Now has Now Xed out and replaced with Today. Then Today is Xed out and Now is returned to its place.
- When you generously, open-heartedly bless someone who has hurt or harmed you, incredible divine alchemy takes place.
- According to Christianity, when someone dies, they go to either Heaven or the other place.
Meaning of placed for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "placed" 는 형태소
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접미사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en place
- fr place
- fr places
- en places
- en played