places 뜻 EN[ˈpleɪsɪz] US
- 명사 (Noun)BFplace
- plural of place.
- 동사 (Verb)BFplacePRplacingPT, PPplaced
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of place.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- There was a fire at the school last night and the whole place burned down.
- But today, my friends, you and I must contend with a stone-hearted man who will not even comfort the poor with a place to sit.
- The transducer is placed at the paralumbar fossa and then moved ventrally to the midline.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Placing his hand on the doorknob he could hear his father's indignant voice: "If he's no job he can damn well sling his hook, he's not living under my roof free gratis, I want him out."
- Place the plaque of conical molds, pointed side down, onto clean, empty, cardboard egg crates to support the molds so that they stand perfectly vertical.
- Place the napkin on the table just so. If that's what you mean, then say so; (or do so).
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- I am really at loose ends about this choice, I am between the proverbial rock and hard place.
- The river washed over the embankment at several places.
- …global/local market economies connect and transform into a cosmospolitian tourscape and locally constituted place.
Meaning of places for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "places" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr places
- en placest
- en placeshift
- en placeshifts
- en placeshifted