places EN[ˈpleɪsɪz] US
- 명사 (Noun)BFplace
- plural of place.
- 동사 (Verb)BFplacePRplacingPT, PPplaced
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of place.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- I lost my place when I had to get out of line to find you.
- The transducer is placed at the paralumbar fossa and then moved ventrally to the midline.
- The Bantams bridged the gap between the bottom division of English league football and the Premier League to secure a place at Wembley, despite a 2-1 second-leg defeat.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Placing his hand on the doorknob he could hear his father's indignant voice: "If he's no job he can damn well sling his hook, he's not living under my roof free gratis, I want him out."
- Place the plaque of conical molds, pointed side down, onto clean, empty, cardboard egg crates to support the molds so that they stand perfectly vertical.
- Place the napkin on the table just so. If that's what you mean, then say so; (or do so).
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- I am really at loose ends about this choice, I am between the proverbial rock and hard place.
- On a close to final copy the title The Way We Die Now has Now Xed out and replaced with Today. Then Today is Xed out and Now is returned to its place.
- …global/local market economies connect and transform into a cosmospolitian tourscape and locally constituted place.
Meaning of places for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "places" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr places
- en placest
- en placeshift
- en placeshifts
- en placeshifted