planet EN[ˈplanɪt] US
행성, 플래닛 행성
- 행성(行星)은 항성의 둘레를 도는 천체의 한 부류이다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLplanets
- (now historical or astrology) Each of the seven major bodies which move relative to the fixed stars in the night sky—the Moon, Mercury, Venus, the Sun, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn.
- (astronomy) A body which orbits the Sun directly and is massive enough to be in hydrostatic equilibrium (effectively meaning a spheroid) and to dominate its orbit; specifically, the eight major bodies of Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune. (Pluto was considered a planet until 2006 and has now been reclassified as a dwarf planet.).
- A large body which directly orbits any star (or star cluster) but which has not attained nuclear fusion.
- In phrases such as the planet, this planet, sometimes refers to the Earth.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- airside (“ in the controlled part of an airport ” ), planetside (“ on a planet ” )
- A state-of-the-art ‘Mars yard’ is now ready to put the ExoMars rover through its paces before the vehicle is launched to the Red Planet in 2018.
- The normal condition of every species on this planet is not progress but stationariness.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- To explain these observations a model was developed involving stimulated radiative molecular association (SRMA) reactions among photons and atoms in the protosatellite disks of the planets.
- Arab League is the most useless organization on the planet.
- I was terribly scared by Idi Amin's animosity that iron handedly ravaged the earth as if he was from a different planet.
Meaning of planet for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "planet" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en planets
- en planetary
- en planetoid
- en planeted
- en planetic