played 뜻 EN[pleɪd] US
- 동사 (Verb)BFplaySGplaysPRplaying
- simple past tense and past participle of play.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The defender playing at the top of the zone is nine to fourteen metres out from the goal line.
- Wood, number six, played strong and had little trouble defeating Elisa Morgan, 8-0, using lots of topspin and angle shots.
- lthough he's obviously hung over, he's trying to play it off as food poisoning.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Playing the sintir (a long-necked, resonant lute), Mr. Hakmoun leads spellbinding trance ceremonies, and with castanets around his ankles, performs acrobatic dances.
- Playing a radio in the office did not go over well with his coworkers.
- Playing wind instruments involves tonguing on the reed or mouthpiece.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The national anthem having been played, both teams took the field and prepared for play.
- After changing the settings, unpause the game to keep playing.
- Some avant-garde composers request that performers detune their instruments before playing.