playing 뜻 EN[ˈpleɪ.ɪŋ] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLplayingsSUF-ing
- (gerund of play) An occasion on which something, such as a song or show, is played.
- [ … ] the Nielsen figures show that average viewership across all playings fell by only 40 percent and that total viewership of the entire season’s episodes fell by only 20 percent.
- 동사 (Verb)
- present participle of play.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- You could build even more interesting components called amplifiers and begin playing around with amplifiers.
- Stop playing computer games, and get busy with your homework.
- For the audition, Nicole will play up her skill as a pianist by playing Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring by Bach.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Playing a radio in the office did not go over well with his coworkers.
- Playing the sintir (a long-necked, resonant lute), Mr. Hakmoun leads spellbinding trance ceremonies, and with castanets around his ankles, performs acrobatic dances.
- Playing wind instruments involves tonguing on the reed or mouthpiece.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- It had a slight rasp, soft subtones in the low notes and even control through the registers; he scattered stylized shakes of vibrato all through his playing.
- Some avant-garde composers request that performers detune their instruments before playing.
- After changing the settings, unpause the game to keep playing.
Meaning of playing for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "playing" 는 형태소
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접미사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en playings
- en playingly
- en playing on
- en playing God
- en playing ball