playing EN[ˈpleɪ.ɪŋ] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLplayingsSUF-ing
- (gerund of play) An occasion on which something, such as a song or show, is played.
- [ … ] the Nielsen figures show that average viewership across all playings fell by only 40 percent and that total viewership of the entire season’s episodes fell by only 20 percent.
- 동사 (Verb)
- present participle of play.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Can he really continue playing Ari Gold, the jerk superagent, without getting delusions and landing in ego-disorder rehab?
- To increase the understanding of what the mouth of a yidaki player is actually doing, Hollenberg organised to have magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scans done of him playing the instrument.
- Someday our grandchildren will look up at us and say, "Where were you, Grandma, and what were you doing when you first realized that President Reagan was, er, not playing with a full deck?"
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Playing wind instruments involves tonguing on the reed or mouthpiece.
- Playing a radio in the office did not go over well with his coworkers.
- Playing the sintir (a long-necked, resonant lute), Mr. Hakmoun leads spellbinding trance ceremonies, and with castanets around his ankles, performs acrobatic dances.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- It had a slight rasp, soft subtones in the low notes and even control through the registers; he scattered stylized shakes of vibrato all through his playing.
- After changing the settings, unpause the game to keep playing.
- Some avant-garde composers request that performers detune their instruments before playing.
Meaning of playing for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "playing" 는 형태소
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접미사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en playings
- en playingly
- en playing on
- en playing God
- en playing card