points EN[pɔɪnts] US
- 명사 (Noun)BFpoint
- plural of point.
- (rail transport, Britain) Movable rails which can be used to switch a train from one railway track to another.
- (automotive) The two metal surfaces in a distributor which close or open to allow current to flow or not through the ignition coil. Each surface is called a point singular (there's usually a moving point which is pushed by the distributor cam and a fixed point which isn't), but they're made together in a unit and serviced or replaced that way and are hence normally called points plural.
- 동사 (Verb)BFpointPRpointingPT, PPpointed
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of point.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- pointed (as in A needle has a pointed end. - the end of a needle has a point.)
- Yet he faced his foemen with dauntless courage, dashing in, springing back, sure-footed, steady-handed, with a point which seemed to menace three at once.
- is taken from where the foul occurred. ; Pirès ran in to take the kick. ; The throw-in is taken from the point where the ball crossed the touch-line. }}
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Do you know what I mean, or are you missing my point?
- Caspase-3 activity differed between 7 and 21 days post SCH (Figure 3c), falling to prelesion values at the last time point.
- New Zealand were crowned world champions for the first time in 24 years after squeezing past an inspired France team by a single point.
Meaning of points for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "points" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
및 복수형으로만 사용되는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 2
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr points
- en pointset
- fr points G
- en pointsets
- en pointsman