position 뜻 EN[pəˈzɪʃən] US
- 포지션(Position)은 다음을 가리킨다.
스포츠 경기에서 선수 각자의 위치를 가리킨다.
포지션은 대한민국의 음악 그룹이다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLpositionsSUF-tion
- A place or location.
- A post of employment; a job.
- A status or rank.
- Chief of Staff is the second-highest position in the army.
- An opinion, stand, or stance.
- My position on this issue is unchanged.
- A posture.
- Stand in this position, with your arms at your side.
- (team sports) A place on the playing field, together with a set of duties, assigned to a player.
- Stop running all over the field and play your position!
- (finance) An amount of securities or commodities held by a person, firm, or institution.
- Strong earnings have bolstered the company's financial position.
- (arithmetic) A method of solving a problem by one or two suppositions; also called the rule of trial and error.
- (chess) The full state of a chess game at any given turn.
- 동사 (Verb)SGpositionsPRpositioningPT, PPpositioned
- To put into place.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- We used the extracochlear electrode MP1 as the reference electrode and an intracochlear electrode as the recording electrode, the latter offset by two positions from the probe electrode.
- Allism is the position of those who think that all these entities actually exist, and moreover, everything we can speak meaningfully about in some sense exists.
- If we remove the restrictions, the bone will want to horizontalize itself. It will go to the position that is "normal" — right for that structure.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- In the United States, the Secretary of State is an appointed position.
- The 34 electrodes including reference channel and ground are preconnected to the amplifier using a preconfigured set of electrode positions.
- The cross-handed grip helps in maintaining the wrist position.
Meaning of position for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "position" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr position
- en positions
- fr positions
- fr positionna
- en positioner