position 뜻 EN[pəˈzɪʃən] US
- 포지션(Position)은 다음을 가리킨다.
스포츠 경기에서 선수 각자의 위치를 가리킨다.
포지션은 대한민국의 음악 그룹이다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLpositionsSUF-tion
- A place or location.
- A post of employment; a job.
- A status or rank.
- Chief of Staff is the second-highest position in the army.
- An opinion, stand, or stance.
- My position on this issue is unchanged.
- A posture.
- Stand in this position, with your arms at your side.
- (team sports) A place on the playing field, together with a set of duties, assigned to a player.
- Stop running all over the field and play your position!
- (finance) An amount of securities or commodities held by a person, firm, or institution.
- Strong earnings have bolstered the company's financial position.
- (arithmetic) A method of solving a problem by one or two suppositions; also called the rule of trial and error.
- (chess) The full state of a chess game at any given turn.
- 동사 (Verb)SGpositionsPRpositioningPT, PPpositioned
- To put into place.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Here, we examine the stability of a non-cleavable Amino-PEG6-based linker bearing the monomethyl auristatin D (MMAD) payload site-specifically conjugated at multiple positions on an antibody.
- The Lib Dems are flirting with a withdrawalist position without actually advocating it.
- Mr. Jones will assume the position of a lifeguard until a proper replacement is found.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- He is on the disabled list with rotator cuff inflammation, and on Sunday he caught Ian Kennedy in the bullpen to get his legs reaccustomed to the feel of his demanding position.
- I don't know why he was so impressed with our previous boss; he lasted all of ten days in the position.
- I like doing 100 by doing 40 normal, 30 wide-handed position, and then 30 in the close-handed position.
Meaning of position for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "position" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr position
- en positions
- fr positions
- en positioned
- fr positionna