위치 지정된, 위치
- 동사 (Verb)BFpositionSGpositionsPRpositioning
- simple past tense and past participle of position.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Together, these results showed that Stx2c/c and Stx2d/d have similar but detectibly different structures and that these structural differences are dependent on positions 291 and 297 of the A subunit.
- The Lib Dems are flirting with a withdrawalist position without actually advocating it.
- Healing of a bony avulsion of the meniscal root in an extraanatomical position may possibly lead to a lengthening of the physiological circumference resulting in a moderate insufficiency.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The board recommends Philips, given his ample experience in similar positions.
- I like doing 100 by doing 40 normal, 30 wide-handed position, and then 30 in the close-handed position.
- In the United States, the Secretary of State is an appointed position.
Meaning of positioned for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "positioned" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en positioner